What to expect?
- Once you book, check your confirmation email to ensure you booked the correct time.
- Read the confirmation email in its entirety
- *If you are a new client please fill out your intake form that is sent to you (Current clients you may receive a request to update for if its been over a year)
- Once you arrive for your appointment:
- You will be asked to PROPERLY wash your hands.
- Have your temperature checked
- Answer a quick Covid-19 Questionnaire
- Once your therapist takes you in the treatment room, you will be asked a couple of questions so that your therapist knows what you need worked on and what your issues are.
- Once the therapist leaves the room you will get undressed to your level of comfort. Most clients leave on just their underwear, some are comfortable being completely undressed but are properly and professionally draped the entire session.
- Once your session is over your therapist will leave the room for you to get dressed.
- You will then be checked out and may rebook your next session at that time as well.