Book your chair massage event now!
Over the last 4 years I have had the opportunity to do chair massage events for Windermere Elementary School, Amherst Central H.S., Small Gyms and multiple Elderwood locations. Due to Covid I stopped doing them but now I am back at it and excited to work with many businesses so lets get your business on the books!!!
Limited Time Offer! Purchase 12 Events in advance for 10% off! Business has 2 Years from date of purchase to book all events. Additional mileage if applicable is not discounted. (Extension will be applied if prolonged closing of business due to mandated shutdowns or medical reasons). Offer ends 12/1/21 and only available to the first 3 businesses.
Please read the information below and fill out the form.
You will be contacted by email to pay and book your wellness event. (Link will be provided to book event(s)
Please note this is for businesses ONLY. Home based businesses not permitted.
- Events are available to be booked on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Between 10 am and 5 pm. (Wednesdays and Thursdays may be available. Please contact us via email when booking for those days)
- Prepayment is Required and will be invoiced for event. No Refunds.
- If the event needs to be rescheduled, it must be rescheduled at least 7 days before event date.
- Base Rate $95 Per hour
- This includes travel fee up to 15 miles
- Travel Fee for any travel over 15 miles up to 50 Miles will be an additional fee $.50 per mile
- 1.5 Hour Min-4 Hour Max
- 1.5 Hours $142.50
- 2 Hours $190
- 2.5 Hours $237.50
- 3 Hours $285
- 3.5 Hours $332.50
- 4 Hours $380
- 5-15 Min Chair Massages (Time slot must accommodate 5 minutes between each person for wipe down/prep for next person)
- I will arrive 20-30 minutes early to setup and start on-time.
- A quiet space with no traffic is preferred.
- You will be emailed a Google form signup sheet prior to the event so staff may sign up for slots.
Q: I booked 5 staff for 15 min chair massages which requires me to book a 2 hour event. What happens with the additional time?
A: With prior experiences the additional time is always needed. Someone may not make it to their slot time and I can always use that additional time to put that person after everyone else has had their time. With that being said it may not be enough additional time to add everyone that has missed their slot in the event multiple people miss their time but I stay until the event time is completed to ensure all or most have received their service.